4.11.04

To whom it may concern:
haha! some people kena scolded!tee heee....
but i not angry la just traumatised forever.
anyway, now that exams are near i shall take a leaf from psyence's book (or camouflage helmet) and stay away from blogging for a while...or reading other people's blogs from tomorrow!
till next time (21 nov) toodle-oo!
What a wonderful world --louis armstrong
i see trees of green red roses too
i see them bloom for me and you
and i think to myself what a woderful world
i see skies of blue and clouds of white
the bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
and i think to myself what a wonderful world
the colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
are also on the faces of people walking by
i see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
what they're really saying is i love you
i hear babies crying i watch them grow
they'll learn much more than i'll ever know
and i think to myself what a wonderful world
yes i think to myself what a wonderful world

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Now I come your blog..i'm scared to throw a friendly suan already..haha..So i shan't. I shall remain zenn...and focus on other things beside suaning Bijia.

3:10 am  
Blogger bj said...

can see that youre ReaLLy controlling yourself....lets see how long it lasts.haha!

3:36 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

How gracious, typical of bijia...

Don't forget I still have that recorded conversation of ours..haha. Pay me 1 million aussie dollars by sunset on 10th of nov or it shall be released to the world! muahahhaha....

7:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on BJ! You can do it...may God's grace be with you!
Think you are getting more and more pretty these days...not suaning...wonder if it is the radiance that comes with much moulding or is it the nice ear rings that you have been wearing these days...(saw you afew times with them). Anyway, God bless and will be praying for your studies...for more discipline in doing your assignments if you still have somemore to be handed up...Press on!

2:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIJIA!!!

I LOVE YOU!! WILL YOU MARRY ME? LONG HAVE I ADMIRED YOU IN CHURCH..BUT I'VE ALWAYS BEEN SCARED TO TALK TO YOU..

Roses are red
violets are blue
bijia is chio
pls say "I DO!!"

secret admirer

10:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh well,cant believe im actually trying to contact u using such a method. and looking at those comments.....haha. oh well,call me when u eventually see this.which i hope will be reelly soon. haha.though i doubt so. anyway,call me!

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home